Cinnamon rolls for beginners
Ingredients for your dough:
3 ¼ cups of flour
Two teaspoons of instant yeast
¼ cup of white sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup water
¾ cup milk
½ cup butter, and it needs to be softened
¾ cup of brown sugar
Two tablespoons of cinnamon
Five tablespoons of butter, also softened
1. First what you have to do is to make the dough. Take a pot and add the butter and the milk. Then stir it until you see that butter is melted and then remove it from heat.
2. Then use a bowl where you will mix together 2 ¼ cups of flour, sugar, salt and yeast. If you are skilled enough you can knead this mixture once you add all those ingredients, and if you are not then use the mixer. Then add water and the egg and mix it until you see that it is combined. After you did this add one cup of flour and the milk mixture until you see that your dough is smooth and formed. Leave it for ten minutes.
3. Put this dough on a floured table, and roll it into a large square.
4. Spread the butter on the dough, then add cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl, and simply sprinkle this mixture on the butter.
5. Cut this dough into nine to twelve pieces and then put them in a pan which you should cover with a cloth and leave it for thirty minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and bake until you see that your rolls are golden brown on the top.